Skip to main content

Enrollment Information

Application Process

The completed School Enrollment Application must be brought to the school zoned to the student’s legal residence.  Before a child can be admitted to school, parents must provide the following: Certified copy of child's birth certificate, immunization record, and signed physical; two proofs of residency in Hardeman County (utility bill, telephone bill, mortgage statement, etc.).  Note:  Instead of a birth certificate, other forms of child identification can be as follows:  Passport issued by any nation (translated); Immigration Document; Decree of Adoption; other records issued by a court; or an official document with the date of birth and parent’s names.

Students must be five (5) years old on or before August 15 in order to be enrolled in Kindergarten.

Parents/guardians of students returning to public school from the private/home school should enroll in the school zoned to the student’s legal residence.  The school will arrange for any necessary testing. Click here for further information on which private/home school settings require testing.

See for further helpful information.